Terre De L'eluLoire, France
An agronomic engineer by trade, Thomas spent many of his formative years working in Champagne, California and Provence.
In 2008, he settled down in the Anjou and took over what is now Terre de l’Elu. With 8 grape varieties over 30 plots, covering 25 hectares, one of the particularities of the estate is that their top wines are aged in clay amphorae. Thomas also makes a delicious Chaume. Thomas also ferments and matures his white wines in old barrels with wild yeasts. All production is totally natural and organic with elements of biodynamic viticulture as well. The wines have a depth and rich texture which always leaves the drinker reaching for another glass!
- Anjou Rouge Maupiti Terre de l'Elu 201922.00
- Roc'h Avel Anjou Blanc Terre de l'Elu 201822.00
- Anjou Chenin Blanc Bastingage Terre de l'Elu 201827.00
- Anjou Rouge L'Aiglerie Terre de l'Elu 201627.00
- Desirade Sauvignon Blanc Terre de l'Elu 201727.00
- Esperance Pineau d'Aunis Terre de l'Elu 201835.00
- Roc'h Avel Anjou Blanc Terre de l'Elu MAGNUM 201845.00
- Anjou Rouge Maupiti Terre de l'Elu MAGNUM 201945.00
- Anjou Ephata Chenin Terre de l'Elu 201658.00
- Christmas Selection 2021 - 6 Bottles130.00
- Christmas Selection 2021 - 12 bottles285.00