Domaine GiachinoSavoie, France
Domaine Giachino was created in 1998 when Frédéric took over the 1,5 hectares family estate from his grandfather Marius Genton.
Later joined by his brother David, they progressively enlarged the estate to 9 hectares and enriched their vineyards with new grape varieties particular to their area of the Savoie. Their values and philosophy made a switch to natural and organic methods inevitable and this they did in 2006. The vineyards of Domaine Giachino are in Savoie, not far from Chambéry, on the hillsides of Mont Granier. The soils are moraine, clay and limestone; a specific geology to the area and source of the uniqueness of their delicious organic wines.
- Monfarina Jacquere Domaine Giachino 202022.00
- Rousette de Savoie Giachino 201723.00
- Giac'Potes Gamay/Mondeuse Domaine Giachino 202023.00
- Mondeuse Black Giac Giachino 201826.00
- Don Giachino Brut Vin Mousseux NV (2017)29.00
- Marius et Simone Domaine Giachino 2018 (Orange Wine)29.00Out of stock
- Persan Domaine Giachino 201530.00
- Mondeuse Prieure St Christophe Domaine Giachino 201645.00