Lambrusco di Sorbara Visio Rosato Spumante Koi, Trebbiano Modenese, Lambrusco di Sorbara 2021, natural wine, lightly sparkling Rose wine. No added sulphites, a light, delicate, extremely drinkable and versatile wine. They pick the grapes together, both the white Trebbiano Modenese and red Lambrusco di Sorbara and then they directly press the whole clusters. After pressing, the put aside 10% of the must keep it at a very low temperature to prevent fermentation. The other 90% of the must is fermented straight away with indigenous yeast. After fermentation, the wine settles in tank until the Spring. No fining, filtration or sulphites are used at any point. In the Spring following the vintage the 10% of must set aside is added to the 90% and the wine is bottled. The natural yeasts and sugars left in the must then ferment within the bottle. That fermentation creates a Spumante or Sparkling wine. Visio Lambrusco di Sorbara is deliciously elegant Pink sparkling wine with character and texture, will suit all occasions and palates.
Please note, chill bottle well, open gently over sink, have a glass ready…natural yeast is lively! We wouldn’t want you to waste any.
|Natural Lambrusco - Agrikoi - Flavio Restani
|Champagne and Sparkling Wine
|Lambrusco di Sorbara
|6 months in bottle before release
|Below 50 mg/l
|0 - 5,000 bottles
|Antipasti, Charcuterie, Oily Fish